We all know that Santa has a big job to do on Christmas! That jolly fella deserves some real rewards from us and it’s time we think about how we can treat him right! So, I have 3 treats to keep Jolly Saint Nick on his A game.
Hot Chocolate Fudge
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
Instructions: Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with foil and grease with butter or cooking spray. Using a microwave safe mixing bowl, combine white chocolate chips with 6-7 Tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk and set aside. In a different microwave safe mixing bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips with the remaining condensed milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out, stir, and microwave again for 20-30 seconds. Stir well and then pour into the bottom of the 9 x 9 pan. Next, melt the white chocolate chips/condensed milk mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove, stir, and put back in microwave for an additional 15-20 seconds. Remove from microwave and spread over semi-sweet chocolate mixture in the pan. (I would wait a few minutes before adding the white chocolate layer so that the semi-sweet mixture has time to harden just slightly.) Cover the top with the bag of marshmallows and pat down on the top. Stick in the refrigerator so that it will harden….takes 6-8 hours.
- 2-3 carrots or 2 cups carrots
- 1 (8oz.) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 container (1.4 oz) Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Stick in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
Santa’s Slay-Nectar (because this one slays!)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup plain non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 pint (16 oz.) container fresh strawberries with stems removed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 TB peppermint extract or flavoring
Combine all ingredients in a blender and serve with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.