Hi, Friends! Happy Foodie Friday. Today is apparently National Beer Lover’s Day! But I have a confession to make…
I’m not really a fan of beer. But I do love a really good beer bread!!!
With pumpkin season around the corner, I thought this would be a nice recipe to add to your fall Stirlist.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 12oz bottle light beer
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan (9 x 5) for baking.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add beer, honey, pumpkin and butter. Stir well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. I like to let mine cool for at least an hour before slicing.