7 Layer Greek Dip
- 1 cup prepared hummus (You can check out my recipe here or use plain prepared hummus)
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TB parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 TB Greek Dressing
- 1 (2.5 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Using a 11 x 7 ” baking dish, start by spreading the hummus as your base layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt with the parsley and dill. Stir until combined and then spread the mixture over the hummus. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and Greek Dressing. Stir until combined and then spread the mixture on top of the Greek yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle black olives over the tomato/cucumber/red onion mixture.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top and garnish with additional parsley and tomatoes if desired.