Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- 1 package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 container part skim ricotta cheese (1.5 cups)
- 4 TB powered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 pints strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Powered Sugar
- 1 pint blueberries
- Whip ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Combine while balsamic vinegar and remaining powdered sugar and pour on sliced strawberries. Make sure balsamic vinegar and sugar mixture coats all the strawberries.
- Divide into serving dishes and layer with strawberries, cream, and top with blueberries