Butternut Squash Noodles with Parmesan and Pomegranate
- 12 oz Butternut squash noodles
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 TB butter
- 1 TB fresh sage, minced or 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 TB pistachios
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 oz Pomegranate arils
- Optional: chopped parsley
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add butternut squash noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and started to turn golden brown in places.
- Add pistachios, stir and lower heat.
- Add parmesan cheese and pomegranate arils.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.