- 1 TB Butter
- 12 oz Cherries (thawed)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 10' cast iron pan with butter.
- If using frozen cherries, completely thaw and drain. Place cherries in bottom of cast iron pan and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar. Add flour and salt until ingredients are combined. (The mixture will be very runny)
- Pour over cherries and carefully place pan in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with whipped cream if desired.