Coconut Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat white flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Combine both types of flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Combine sugars, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the creamed sugar mixture. Combine well and then add coconut, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Chill in the refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has chilled, divide and measure dough into 1.5 oz servings. Bake at 375 for 10-11 minutes. Allow to sit on pan for 2-3 minutes after removing from oven.