Cranberry Orange Quick Bread
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 TB vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Grease a 9 x 5" baking loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and all spice together. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, combine orange juice, egg and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and add cranberries without overmixing.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and top with pecans.
- Place into oven and bake for 50 minutes.