Fruit Pizza With Oatmeal Cookie Crust
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 cups whole wheat white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cup Greek Yogurt or non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 6-8 cups sliced cups fresh fruit (pick your favorites! I used strawberries, blueberries, and kiwis)
- 2 packets aspartame (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 13 x 18 baking sheet.
- Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Set aside
- Combine oats, flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Using a mixer, slowly add dry mixture to creamed mixture until combined.
- Using your hands, press cookie mixture into greased cookie sheet covering the entire pan. Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool completely.
- Once crust has cooled, spread non-fat Greek yogurt and top it off with your favorite fresh fruit and a sprinkle of aspartame.