Lana’s Corn Bake & Farm Tour
- 1 small white onion (diced)
- 1 small red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small green pepper (diced)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 2 cans no salt added corn (drained)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt 2 Tb butter over medium heat and then sauté onions and peppers. Cook and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine leftover butter (6 TB), corn muffin mix, cheese, light sour cream, light cream cheese, the 2 cans of drained corn, and eggs. Add sautéed onions and peppers.
- Pour mixture into greased casserole dish, 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.