No Bake Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- 2 cups dry quick oats
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries (or raisins if you prefer)
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 6 TB honey or agave nectar
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, pecans, and cranberries. Mix on low speed. Add in peanut butter and honey. Once those items are fully mixed, gently fold in blueberries by hand.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with wax paper and spread the mixture in the pan. Using your hands, press the mixture into the pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.