Peanut Butter & Jelly Sliders
- 2.5 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns (12)
- 1 cup bacon jam
- 12 slices Extra Sharp White Cheddar
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- Portion ground beef into 3 oz patties. Set aside.
- Preheat grill and once grill is hot, cook sliders until 160 F, about 3-4 minutes on each side, flipping once.
- When meat is almost done, add sharp cheddar on top and allow to melt. Remove from grill and place directly on slider bottom.
- Prepare slider buns by topping each side of the bun with 2-3 teaspoons of chunky peanut butter.
- Place slider on bottom slider and top with 1 TB of bacon jam and lettuce. Top with slider bun and secure with skewer. Serve immediately.