Peanut and Gouda Icebox Crackers
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- 8 oz shredded gouda
- 6 oz AP flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 oz crushed peanuts
- Using an electric mixer, start by creaming the butter for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shredded gouda and mix well.
- Add flour, salt and crushed peanuts. Blend until well combined.
- Using your hands, divide the dough into 3 equal parts and roll each section into a log about 1.5” in diameter. Place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to allow dough to chill.
- Cut dough into 1/8” slices and bake for 10 minutes at 350 F using a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Remove and cool on a wire rack.