Peanut Power Bowl
- 1/4 cup of quinoa or brown rice
- Choose a lean protein source which can include lean beef, chicken, pork, eggs or beans.
- Pick 2-3 different types of veggies
- 1/4 cup +1 TB water
- 1/2 cup peanut powder
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TB lime juice
- 1 TB brown sugar
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic cloves
- Crushed peanuts for topping
- Build Your Base With Whole Grains. Whole grains provide a good source of fiber. I would recommend about 1/4 cup of quinoa or brown rice.
- Add Your Protein. Choose a lean protein source which can include lean beef, chicken, pork, eggs or beans.
- Pick Your Veggie. Pick 2-3 different types of veggies! The more color you add, the better!
- Dress it up with a healthy fat source! For this power bowl, I used a spicy peanut dressing:
- And finally, top it off with peanuts for extra power!