Pig and a Pear Tree Pizza
- Pizza Dough enough for (10-12") round
- 3 TB olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 slices prosciutto sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 bosc pear, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup arugula dressed with olive oil and salt/pepper
- 2 TB honey
- Roll out dough and drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add sliced pears, prosciutto and blue cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes in wood fired or ooni style pizza oven.
- Top with dressed arugula and drizzle with honey.