- 2 pre-made pie crust sheets
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Sugar for topping
- Using a pumpkin cookie cutter (or shape of your choice) cut out 24 shapes.
- Place 12 of the shapes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- "Carve"/cut out faces on the last 12 pumpkin shapes, Be creative! Set aside.
- Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, and spice. Mix until well combined.
- Portion out 1 Tbsp of filling onto each pumpkin on the sheet tray. Avoiding the edges.
- Place pumpkin "faces" on top of the filling, using a fork or fingers seal the edges of the pies
- Brush with the egg wash
- Sprinkle Sugar on top of the egg washed, pies
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.