- 1 loaf Trader Joes Ciabatta Bread (sliced)
- Trader Joe’s Chevre Log With Honey – Goat Cheese, 1 container (8 oz ea.)
- 2 containers fresh strawberries (sliced however you want!)
- 5 Tablespoons TraderJoes Balsamic Glaze (I’m estimating the amount, don’t measure out 5 TB- simply squirt from the bottle)
- 1 cup fresh Basil leaves
- Wash strawberries and then slice however you want. Set aside
- Wash and chop fresh basil. Set aside.
- Evenly slice bread and smear a small amount of goat cheese on to each slice. Add strawberries, balsamic glaze, and top with fresh basil.