Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar (OR use 1/4 cup Truvia Sugar blend)
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9″ loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and sat. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until they are soft and mushy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, yogurt and butter.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir well. Bake for 50-55 minutes until the top is golden brown.