This week on Foodie Friday, I’ll be serving up some delicious drinks for the Holidays. Here’s what we have on tap:
Vanilla Peppermint Eggnog
(This recipe adapted from a recipe found on MidwestDairy.com)
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters (or pasteurized egg product)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups 1% milk
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp peppermint flavoring
- 1/8 tsp salt (or pinch of salt)
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Garnish with crushed peppermint candy if desired.
- 1 12oz can Cranberry sparkling water
- 2 oz. Cranberry juice
- 1 green apple, chopped (used to garnish)
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries (used to garnish)
Fill glasses with a small amount of ice and then combine sparking water and cranberry juice. Garnish with fresh cranberries and chopped apples.
- 1 16 oz container Bai Coconut
- 1 13.5 oz can light Coconut Milk
- Pomegranate arils (1/2 cup)
- Fresh rosemary (small bunch)
Blend Bai Coconut drink and coconut milk together and serve over ice. Garnish with pomegranate arils and fresh rosemary.