Blueberry Basil Flatbread
- 1 (8 oz) Thin Pizza Crust, cut in half
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 oz goat cheese crumbles
- 1 TB Basil, chiffonade
- 2 TB honey
- Preheat oven to 425 F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Divide 8 oz dough into 2 sections. Depending on amount desired, use both sections or place one back in the frigerator for use at a later time.
- Place 1 (4 oz) section of dough on a greased baking sheet and shape into large rectangle.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil and top with blueberries and goat cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes. After removing from oven, top with fresh basil and honey for service.