Peach Burrata Salad
- 4 peaches, cored and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 burrata cheese ball
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 TB honey
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- For the salad, combine peaches, tomatoes, and basil.
- Mash the burrata cheese and serve on the side with salt and pepper.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard and honey. Sprinkle dressing over the peaches and tomatoes. Sprinkle with candied pecans if desired.