Welcome back friends!
I thought in honor of summer officially ending that I would take a second and reflect back on my favorite moments from this summer. Since I’ve recently had a surge of likes on my Facebook page, (thank you!!) I thought this might help you see what I’ve been up to this summer. So, without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite moments in photos and sidewalk chalk. Enjoy!
1. My nieces became sidewalk prophets with chalk.
3. I learned how to play the ukelele.
4. I played tug of war with pasta against Christy Wilson. (I’m pretty sure the pasta lost.)
5. Nebraska Entrepreneurship wrote a story about my life with the hubs.
6. I took a few selfies. One in an elevator with Marc Brazeau….
One in a flour mill. (It almost looks like I have buck teeth…not sure what’s up with that)
And one in a bathroom. Someday I will tell you the story about the toilet dress.
7. I wrote my most popular blog post.
9. I tried to look smart in lab glasses with Slyvia Klinger. I was obviously thrilled about my new look.
10. I spammed Leah McGrath on her birthday with memes.
— Amber Pankonin RD (@RDamber) August 27, 2014
11. And bonus, I made some yummy food and took some pretty pictures. My favorite recipes from the summer included my Nebraska Inspired Cobb Salad
As you can see, there were many hilarious and wonderful moments. Happy Labor Day and I’ll leave you with another note from the sidewalk prophets…